April 2013 – September 2014
Click on the link: http://www.theolp.org/Default.
The Organization of Legal Professionals
44-489 Town Center Way Ste. D436
Palm Desert, CA 92260-2723
The workshop will benefit law clerks working in law firms, in-house legal departments or government agencies who wish to further their law clerk career and move into a more senior law clerk position and increase their value to their current employer.
- Market yourself within your firm
- Get the type of work you love!
- Be part of the team!
- Market yourself with clients
- Create confidence in others for your work
- Get it right the first time!
- Be availableTake responsibility for your practice
- Mentor others
- Network with other professionals
- Create alternative fee solutions to compete in today’s legal economy
Light refreshments will be served. Webcast will also be available for this seminar.
INTERACTIVE Working Sessions | Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 1:00 p.m to 4:00 p.m.
Catherine D’Aversa , President ,Legal Resources Consulting and Maria Zadarko, Vice-President, Sales , Cyberbahn, a Thomson Reuters Business will discuss "Practical Tips for Project Management and Effective Docketing"
Some of the topics that will be discussed are:
• Leading practices in becoming an effective case manager: taking a proactive role meeting deadlines and ensuring all stakeholders are informed
• Learn how to effectively manage delegated tasks from multiple sources
• Prioritizing effectively: strategies for managing multiple responsibilities
• Developing methods for coordinating the work processes of a legal team to effectively complete projects on time and with the highest standards
• Docketing your time more effectively and ensuring you receive credit for all of your valuable efforts
For more information see www.CanadianInstitute.com\litigationlawclerk
Drop by the Legal Resource Consulting booth at the conference's Trade Show held on Thursday, September 18. A draw for a special prize will be held for all that have visited.